Noah's ark / Bruce Weiss.
- ISBN: 1728367107
- ISBN: 9781728367101
- ISBN: 9781728367118
- ISBN: 1728367115
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Bloomington, IN : AuthorHouse, 2020.
A young boy and his great Uncle Sander are trapped in a trauma and a mystery when World War Two Nazi official Rudolf Hess crashes onto his farm in rural Scotland in May 1940.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Scotland > Fiction.
Farmers > Scotland > Fiction.
Nazis > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Deep River Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.