A seed is the start / by Melissa Stewart.
- 14 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Deep River Public Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Deep River Public Library||J 581.467 Stew (Text to phone)||36039001202437||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1426329776
- ISBN: 9781426329777
- ISBN: 9781426329777 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426329776 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426329784 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426329784 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Beautiful photography and lyrical text pair with comprehensive picture captions in award-winning author Melissa Stewart's story about the surprisingly diverse world of seeds. Learn all about the plant cycle, from how seeds grow, the fascinating ways they travel, and what it takes for a seed to become a plant.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seeds > Juvenile literature.
Plant life cycles > Juvenile literature.
Plants > Juvenile literature.