Shall we tell the President? [electronic resource] / Jeffrey Archer.
- ISBN: 9781427235244 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1427235244 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 17 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Macmillan Audio , 2013. [United States]: Macmillan Audio , 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Reading by Lorelei King of the 1986 book.|
|Summary, etc.:||After years of great sacrifice and deep personal tragedy, Florentyna Kane's has finally become the first woman president in America. But on the very day that she is sworn into office, powerful forces are already in motion to take her life. The FBI investigates thousands of false threats every year. This time, a reliable source has tipped them off about an assassination attempt. One hour later, the informant and all but one of the investigating agents are dead. The lone survivor: FBI Special Agent Mark Andrews. Now, only he knows when the killers will strike. But how can he alone unravel a ruthless conspiracy?in less than one week? The race to save the first woman president begins now...|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents Assassination attempts United States Fiction
Women presidents United States Fiction
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation Fiction