Henry and Mudge and Annie's perfect pet [sound recording] / by Cynthia Rylant.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Deep River Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Deep River Public Library||JE Ryla (Text to phone)||36039153309501||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1430109661 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780689834431 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0689834438 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781430109662 (set)
- ISBN: 1430109661 (set)
- Physical Description: 1 sound disc (ca. 18 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (40 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.)
- Publisher: [Pine Plains, N.Y.] : Live Oak Media, p2011.
Book illustrated by Sucie Stevenson.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Music by Chris Kubie.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Suzanne Toren.
"Annie loves her cousin Henry's dog, Mudge. But Annie wants a pet of her own. She needs a pet that is soft and dry and doesn't fly. Henry and Mudge will help her find the perfect pet."--Book.
Search for related items by subject